VII. The comptroller general must conduct a review of federal laws, regulations, and policies, to identify areas of need. Replacing the word marijuana with cannabis within two years of enactment.
VIII. Additional Issues and General Items:
- Funding levels and resources needed to carry out this act.
- Necessary amounts appropriated for grants to carry out this act.
- Transition rules and effective dates.
- Interactions with state and local laws.
- Interactions with international obligations and treaties.
- Interactions with hemp.
- Opportunities to expand restorative justice and access to capital for historically disadvantaged entrepreneurs.
- Concern to stakeholders, federal agencies, members of congress, and state and local regulators.